1#楼
发表于 2006-6-30 16:25:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

立即注册

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员

x
各位理工马上毕业的同学们.刚刚发现这个BBS,立刻赶来看看.希望现在发这个帖子还来得及。
我是一名从理工大学毕业2年的理工人。对母校有极其深厚的感情,好想回去看看呀。可是没有时间。
2006届的要毕业了吧。看到论坛上有朋友问找工作的体会。我就简单说说吧。
找第一份工作一定要慎重,建议不要好高鹜远,摆正自己的心态,一定要相好自己喜欢干什么,想做什么,自己能做什么,分析好这点是十分有必要的。如果想在心目中的发达城市落户,建议先找一个国企落户,不过这样冒着5年合同的煎熬。如果想为自己的将来仕途发展考虑,建议直接进外企或者合资企业就职,一般有规模的企业都可以安排落户,而且很快,这样的企业一般都签2-3年劳动合同,工作时间8-9hours  a day,每周工作6天,甚至7天。根据自己的实际情况慎重选择吧。另外,想留在哈尔滨的朋友,建议你不要选择哈尔滨航空工业(集团)有限公司(原哈尔滨东安发动机(集团)有限公司 和 哈尔滨飞机工业(集团)有限公司 合并),这个企业在外面名声很好,企业也很有实力,其实内部很乱,普通职工工资1000/月,而且有很多苛捐杂税。另外,还是希望刚刚毕业的同学往外面走,对个人和今后的发展都有好处。刚刚毕业(本科)是找不到什么满意的工作的,如果你找到了,一定要掌握一门技能,为将来跳槽打基础。如果你被迫转行,不要灰心,一样要学习专业技能,学校中学习的东西不见得没有,也不见得都能用到。需要自己到工作岗位上融汇贯通。
个人建议刚刚毕业到南方或者北方发达城市发展。要下班了,有什么问题可以加我QQ10014590。祝福大家求职顺利!
2#楼
发表于 2006-6-30 18:02:10 | 只看该作者
顶 过来人的建议 收了
3#楼
发表于 2006-6-30 19:27:22 | 只看该作者
谢了

tangtang 该用户已被删除
4#楼
发表于 2006-7-1 11:51:14 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
5#楼
发表于 2006-7-1 15:30:10 | 只看该作者
顶..........
6#楼
发表于 2006-7-3 00:39:12 | 只看该作者
1000元,当时怎么就签了呢?
据说下一届,别咱们那一届工资待遇要高一些。。。
7#楼
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-4 08:42:06 | 只看该作者
关于就业待遇问题,我为大家提供一些经验吧.
一般用人单位对于应届毕业生,尤其是本科生。都有这样的几种形式。一种是为应届毕业生落户,但是落户有好多种,有的单位有资历,会直接给毕业生安置当地集体户口,而那些没有资历的单位则花270-300元(现价)将毕业生户口落在省、市人才市场,等于只是临时户口,这样的临时户口无论买房还是子女上户口都是没有优先条件的。另一种是将毕业生安排在分公司或者办事处,而人事关系在总公司,比如说分公司在北京,总公司在安徽,毕业生持有的人事关系和户籍关系将是安徽籍,而在北京使用的则是安徽身份证。以上两种是当前用人单位出现最多的几种情况,毕业生在选择用人单位时,这些东西都要详细落实,如果落实不好,后悔来的及,只是会损失一大笔钱。
招聘人员有时候会耍把戏,也就是利用毕业生没有经验,用一些看似专业的字眼欺骗毕业生。举个例子,大家都知道一般我们都很关心薪水问题,一般都是开出月薪,也有开出年薪的。月薪要特别说一下,分清税前和税后,税后是指扣除个人所得税、保险、公积金以及公司其他需要扣除的费用后所剩余的薪水,这个数目也就是打到你工资卡里的总金额了。税前就不用我说了吧。谈薪水的时候一定要和用人单位谈税后,而且有必要确定转正后的待遇,有些缺德的用人单位在转正前一年中待遇都是按合同履行的,转正后待遇以各种理由明显下调,这时你只能哑巴吃黄连了。尤其注意国企,比如哈尔滨航空工业集团有限公司。
下面谈一下大家也比较关心的福利问题。一般企业都会有各样的福利待遇,待遇好与坏是有企业效益和领导素质相关的。一般关键的有这样几种:住宿补贴、饮食补助、大学生津贴,个别岗位还有相应的劳动补贴、高温补助、加班补贴、车马费等。当然,根据自己的不同的岗位有不同的福利待遇,当然也有可能没有。如果在外企、合资企业或者私企根据个人工作性质和表现可以自己与上司提出补贴申请,比如说路费、通讯费等。切记:国企不要提,遇到个有人性的领导也许会委婉的托辞,要是遇到个非洲的,哼哼,你可惨啦!!!……
最后谈一下择业。选择什么职业,选择什么岗位有的时候是不由我们的意愿安排的。不过要尽可能的从事与专业相关的职业或者岗位,对于那些相对有能力、适应性强的毕业生,可以自己选择尝试其他行业,成为复合型人才。
时间不早了,就说到这里吧。我还上着班呢!不要学我啊呵呵!!……
8#楼
发表于 2006-7-16 15:03:34 | 只看该作者
择业,现在也却实不是按我们自己的想法就都能实现的,最好尽可能的从事与专业相关的职业或者岗位,这是个不错的建议!
9#楼
发表于 2006-7-28 21:34:27 | 只看该作者

谢谢各位学长学姐

觉得咱们学校的学长学姐都特别讲义气,不忘教导学弟学妹们。
户口问题现在不那么重要了吧?
10#楼
发表于 2006-8-4 15:54:57 | 只看该作者
谢谢 
11#楼
发表于 2006-8-5 21:20:19 | 只看该作者
不要对大公司的期望太高,期望越高,失望也越大.
要做好最坏的打算.,中国本土的企业没几个即让你轻松又能让你挣大钱的....
12#楼
发表于 2006-8-7 20:52:54 | 只看该作者
哇~收益不少!!
谢谢~~
13#楼
发表于 2006-8-15 18:06:47 | 只看该作者

就业呀

马上大一
是该考虑考虑就业了
哎 廉颇老矣 尚能饭否?
14#楼
发表于 2006-8-16 08:58:37 | 只看该作者
看的我都不想毕业了
考研~~~~~~~~~
15#楼
发表于 2006-9-2 13:55:48 | 只看该作者
谢谢~收到
16#楼
发表于 2006-9-19 13:50:01 | 只看该作者
看来得多充电了,毕业后的就业是一道坎啊!
-----------------------------------------------------
17#楼
发表于 2006-9-20 13:23:54 | 只看该作者
希望学长们多谈点自己的经验
18#楼
发表于 2006-9-20 17:24:13 | 只看该作者

my resume

My ResumePersonal Information

Name: Wendong Wang                 Sex: male
Born: Aug 1983                     Martial status: single
Native place: KUNSHAN city         Health condition: excellent
Height: 170 cm                     Weight:60 kg
Education: Bachelor degree         English skill:good oral and written CET-4
Phone: 13405170451                 E-mail:wonders.wang@163.com
Hobbies: football reading etc.
Add.: 312th Qingyang road  KUNSHAN city  JiangSu province

Professional Experience

Sep 2005 -- Present

SMT manufacturing engineer, SANMINA-SCI Systems(KUNSHAN)CO.,LTD. an American electronic company.
  • Maintain 2 SIPLACE SMT product lines, which contain SIPLACE X4、X3 and SIPLACE Product Lift. Ensure all the machines work in well performance,solve the problems with the machines, enhance the product quality, reduce the component reject rate and cost, edit processing programs with SIPLACE Pro3.1.
  • Be familiar with machines' work principle、hardware frame and software,be skillful at solving problems appearing in daily producing and editing processing programs with SIPLACE Pro3.1.
  • Benefits from the cooperation with service engineers of SIEMENS, I have learned the principal quality and necessary work skills as a service engineer,this also enhanced my English skill and communication ability.
March 2005 -- June 2005
   SMT trainee, MITAC Computer CO.,LTD.  a Taiwan company.  
  • Got my first job before graduated from college as a trainee. Firstly knew the term of SMT, participated many company's inner training prepared for new staffs, learned much knowledge about SMT such as solid print、component mount and reflow profile.
  • The first time I knew SIPLACE such as HS60、HF/3 and HF, from then on, I always worked with SIPLACE, I prefer SIPLACE to any other kind mount machines, I think such attitude is very important for a SIPLACE service engineer, because only can who prefer his machines firstly do service work well.
Education Background
Sep.2001-- July 2005
  • Electronic technology and communication engineering Dept of Harbin University of Science and Technology, majored in Security engineering,attained bachelor degree.
  • Main curriculums: advance mathematics, circuit, analogue electronic, digital electronic, computer, automatic systems, mechanics etc.
  • Minored in signals and systems, digital signals processing and PLC etc.
  • Skilled in use of computer application software such as OFFICE2000、Auto CAD etc.
Notice
  A young heart with passion,pursuing challenge is my permanent goal,professional experience and relevant knowledge background give me much confidence. Due to the expire of the employment in SANMINA-SCI, I send my resume to apply for the postion of SMT service engineer.
19#楼
发表于 2006-9-20 17:43:54 | 只看该作者

the common content about english interview

1. Tell me about you!
  Keep your answer to one or two minutes; don't ramble. Use your resume summary as a base to start.

2. What do you know about our company?
  Do your homework before the interview! Spend some time online or at the library researching the company. Find out as much as you can, including products, size, income, reputation, image, management talent, people, skills, history and philosophy. Project an informed interest; let the interviewer tell you about the company.

3. Why do you want to work for us?
  Don't talk about what you want; first, talk about their needs: You would like to be part of a specific company project; you would like to solve a company problem; you can make a definite contribution to specific company goals.

4. What would you do for us? What can you do for us that someone else can't?
  Relate past experiences that show you've had success in solving previous employer problem(s) that may be similar to those of the prospective employer.

5. What about the job offered do you find the most attractive? Least attractive?
  List three or more attractive factors and only one minor unattractive factor.

6. Why should we hire you?
  Because of your knowledge, experience, abilities and skills.

7. What do you look for in a job?
  An opportunity to use your skills, to perform and be recognized.

8. Please give me your definition of a .... (the position for which you are being interviewed).
  Keep it brief -- give an action- and results-oriented definition.

9. How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
  Not long at all -- you expect only a brief period of adjustment to the learning curve.

10. How long would you stay with us?
  As long as we both feel I'm contributing, achieving, growing, etc.
20#楼
发表于 2006-9-20 17:46:46 | 只看该作者

english interview skill

经验与管理类问题

1. You may be overqualified for the position we have to offer.
  Strong companies need strong people. A growing, energetic company is rarely unable to use its employees' talents. Emphasize your interest in a long-term association, pointing out that the employer will get a faster return on investment because you have more experience than required.

2. What is your management style?
  (If you've never thought about this, it's high time you did.) "Open-door management" is best ... And you get the job done on time or inform your management.

3. Are you a good manager? Give an example. Why do you feel you have top managerial potential?
  Keep your answer achievement- and task-oriented; emphasize management skills -- planning, organizing, interpersonal, etc.

4. What do you look for when you hire people?
  Skills, initiative, adaptability.

5. Did you ever fire anyone? If so, what were the reasons and how did you handle it?
  Give a brief example of a time when you faced this, and stress that it worked out well.

6. What do you see as the most difficult task in being a manager?
  Getting things planned and done on time within the budget.

7. What do your subordinates think of you?
  Be honest and positive...they can check your responses easily.

8. What is your biggest weakness as a manager?
  Be honest and end on a positive note, e.g. "I don't enjoy reprimanding people, so I try to begin with something positive first."

关于离职、跳槽的原因

1. Why are you leaving your present job?
  Refine your answer based on your comfort level and honesty. Give a "group" answer if possible, e.g. our department was consolidated or eliminated.

2. How do you feel about leaving all of your benefits?
  Concerned but not panicked.
21#楼
发表于 2006-9-20 17:47:23 | 只看该作者

english interview skill 1

22#楼
发表于 2006-9-20 17:48:34 | 只看该作者

english interview skill 1

3. Describe what you feel to be an ideal working environment.
  One in which people are treated as fairly as possible.

4. How would you evaluate your present firm?
  It's an excellent company that afforded me many fine experiences

考核你的经验与业绩

1. How have you helped increase sales? Profits?
  Explain in some detail, citing figures and specific examples.

2. Have you helped reduce costs? How?
  Describe in some detail with specifics.

3. How much money did you account for?
  Give examples as to your responsibilities. Explain how the budget was determined, and your role in overseeing your department's portion.

4. How many people did you supervise on your last job?
  Explain the structure of your department and your role as manager.

5. Do you like working with figures more than words?
  Be honest but positive.

6. In your current or last position, what features did you like the most? Least?
  Be honest but put a positive spin on your least favorite duties.

7. In your current or last position, what are or were your five most significant accomplishments?

针对简历中的内容会提出的问题

1. Why haven't you found a new position before now?
  Finding a job is easy; finding the right job is more difficult. Stress that you are being selective, and are looking for the right "fit."

2.Had you thought of leaving your present position before? If so, what do you think held you there?
  Explain that your job is no longer challenging and that you feel your talents are best used elsewhere.

3. What do you think of your boss?
  Be as positive as you can, even if you don't really believe it.

4.Would you describe a situation in which your work was criticized?
  Be as positive as you can and emphasize what you learned from the situation.

5. What other types of jobs or companies are you considering?
  Keep your answer related to this company's field, and don't give out specific company names.
23#楼
发表于 2006-9-20 17:49:03 | 只看该作者

english interview skill 2

你的工作习惯与方式

1. If I spoke with your previous boss, what would he say are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
  Emphasize your skills, and don't be overly negative about your weaknesses. It's always safer to identify a lack of a skill as an area for improvement rather than a shortcoming.

2. Can you work under pressures, deadlines, etc.?
  Yes, it's a way of life in business. Be sure to cite examples of your success.

3. How have you changed the nature of your job?
  Explain how you have improved the efficiency, productivity, and the like.

4. Do you prefer staff or line work? Why?
  It depends on the job and its challenges.

5. In your present position, what problems have you identified that had previously been overlooked?
  Keep it brief and don't brag.

6. Do you feel you might be better off in a different size company? Different type company?
  It depends on the job -- elaborate slightly.

7. How do you resolve conflict on a project team?
  Explain that communication is important, and that you would first you discuss the issues privately.

8. What was the most difficult decision you ever had to make?
  Try to relate your response to the prospective employment situation

薪资问题

1. How much are you looking for?
  Answer with a question, e.g., "What is the salary range for similar jobs in your company?" If the interviewer doesn't answer, then give a range of what you understand you are worth in the marketplace. Check out Monster.com's Salary Center.

2. How much do you expect, if we offer this position to you?
  Be careful; the market value of the job may be the key answer, e.g., "My understanding is that a job like the one you're describing may be in the range of ______."

3.What kind of salary are you worth?
  Have a specific figure in mind…don't be hesitant
24#楼
发表于 2006-9-20 17:49:47 | 只看该作者

english interview skill 3

性格问题

1. Do you generally speak to people before they speak to you?
  It depends on the circumstances.

2.What was the last book you read? Movie you saw? Sporting event you attended?
  Talk about books, sports or films to show that you have balance in your life.

3. What is the toughest part of a job for you?
  Be honest. Remember, not everyone can do everything.

4. Are you creative?
  Yes. Give examples that relate to your current job.

5. How would you describe your own personality?
  Balanced is a good word to use, but remember the type of company you are interviewing at. Some companies may want someone who is aggressive and a go-getter.

6. Are you a leader?
  Absolutely! Cite specific examples using your current job as a reference point.

7. What are your future goals?
  Avoid, "I would like the job you advertised." Instead, give long-range goals.

8. What are your strengths?
  Present at least three and relate them to the company and job you are interviewing for.

9. What are your weaknesses?
  Don't say that you don’t have any. Try not to cite personal characteristics as weaknesses, but be ready to have one if the interviewer presses. Turn a negative into a positive answer: "I am sometimes intent on completing an assignment and get too deeply involved when we are late."

关于你的职业目标

1. If you could start your career again, what would you do differently?
  Nothing ... I am happy today, so I don't want to change my past.

2. What career options do you have at the moment?
  "I see three areas of interest..." Relate those to the position and industry.

3. How would you describe the essence of success? According to your definition of success, how successful have you been so far?
  Think carefully about your answer and relate it to your career accomplishments.
25#楼
发表于 2006-9-20 17:57:59 | 只看该作者

classic questions and answers in english interview

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)

Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)

Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:670427609   
         站长微信:hainanok
请扫描右边二维码
www.myujob.com

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|海南大学论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:27 , Processed in 0.036537 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.